Saturday, April 18, 2009

Logo design and amazing website!


For a few months now I have been working with my wonderful boyfriend on some of the design aspects of his new AMAZING website swifteconomics one of the things that he wanted was a logo to go at the top of his page that would make the site look fun and professional. I had taken a class last term where I learned how to create a logo from a picture using Adobe Illustrator. This was a big project that I was very happy to take on!
This is the orginial that I chose to work with. The reason I picked this image was because I could pretty clearly see his features and I knew that I would be able to trace shapes such as his hair and facial features pretty easily.

This was the first attempt as the tracing, If you look at the final version there are a few changes that I made over time such as many shifts and changes to the mouth of lines around it. I also adjusted his jaw line and eyes until it looked as realistic as possible.After those little changes were made I also added the circle design and matched the colors to that of his website.
Ryan found this font and decided on the text and I matched the colors once again to the website.
This was all created using Adobe Illustrator and then color corrected in Photoshop and the site and arrangement of logo and text were adjusted in Photoshop.
Check out his website
! Do it! Not only for the amazing logo and pretty colors but also for the brilliant writing and creative witty articles about the economy today!

-S

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

MGF said...

Wish I knew more about this illustrator. I have been trying to create a logo and can not figure it out in photoshop. It looks great.

Mental health Centennial said...

This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! design logo

 
Add to Technorati Favorites