Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Back home, editing!


More of tennis playing/not playing! I loved this court, it was super nice and surrounded by gorgeous trees and flowers!




I took this when we went out to explore the sugar cane processing plant and found this cool area where they had set out plots of land and fences, but no houses. It was the perfect place to get a view of the plant! More pictures of this area coming!


This is what we did most mornings, just relaxed with some nice breakfast and coffee and enjoyed the sounds of the ocean, birds chirping and of course tons of roosters crowing!

I was very sad to leave Hawaii, I really hope that I return one day! Now I am back home and not enjoying the grey chilly weather outside but happy to be in a quiet house with Ryan and my kitty!
Many more pictures coming, stay tuned!
Love,
-S

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites