Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Final Final









I really like the idea of exploring truck stops, rest stops and gas stations for this final. I'm still unsure what I actually want to do, but these pictures are really doing it for me! I love the fog!
My original idea for my final is not sounding so great to me (close up study of objects that have meaning to me) I think i might explore this idea some more. When I look at these pictures I think of road trips with my family, driving to colorado in two days, we would have to wake up before the sun had even come up. Fog seemed to always accompany these early morning drives so most of our bathroom breaks and breakfast/lunch stops would be shrouded in fog.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Louie said...

I for one really like these images.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites