Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Concept to Critical Mass Project

My idea behind my critical mass book that I constructed was to go out with my camera in search of patterns and repetition as well as images that remind me of my childhood or at least appeal to my inner child! It was interesting going out and shooting because I was not insearch of that one perfect image that I would later focus all of my energy on, I was just taking pictures here and there to get a uniform group. I knew that all the images would be compiled together in a book so i chose to focus on patterns and repetition knowing it would make the pictures flow nicely from page to page.
Over all, I was very pleased with how my book turned out, I was able to group images such as toys, nature, candy and buildings together in odd little sections to make an interesting group all together.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites