Friday, May 29, 2009

7 Deadly Sins



This is my current project for my Conceptual Strategies class, it's titled "The 7 Deadly Sins" and for this, I asked each model to tell a story about their experience with one of the seven sins. I took pictures of their reactions to their own story. It's my hope that you can see the vulnerability in their expression and to see how they feel about the sin and their actions in the past.

Anger (Jaci Smith)


Pride/Vanity (Laura Welsh)


Sloth (Scott Sell)

Lust (Lauren Bruce)


Greed (Kerry Schenck)



Envy (Ryan Swift)

Gluttony

Hope you enjoy
-S


Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

connie said...

great photos! I am glad to see this is coming along. Have a great weekend. :-)

Ryan said...

As the representative for envy, I must say this project was a great idea. When the prints were presented, the story that each person wrote was included underneath their photo. This allowed viewers to place a real story behind the expression. While some might find the "sin" aspect slightly disturbing, I find it to be illuminating and truthful, for no one is entirely good or entirely bad.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites