Tuesday, March 17, 2009

flashback, photography style


my soon to be home. I love Portland so much! I can't wait to be at home in this city and to adventure around in such a beautiful place. Took this last spring when the entire city was blooming and coming to life.

My faithful and ferocious hamster, Harpoon Eater, he was my companion all through freshman year at OSU.
Trip to the Oregon coast with my family. It was a wonderful vacation, I can't wait to go back.
This is how they roll in Corvallis, Oregon.
The most dynamic, yet ultimately the most disgusting cat I have ever encountered.

Just sorting though the good old external harddrive and finding some images that I am proud of or bring back fond memories, more posts like this to come I'm sure. I hope you enjoy.
-S

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Six said...

I remember being present at that portland shoot! Are you really moving hurr? You're just missing me, I'm moving to LA this month!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites