Monday, January 26, 2009

Valley Fog




I took these pictures driving back to Eugene from Gold Beach where I spent some of my winter break with my fam. I made it about an hour without pulling over and getting out my camera, it was just too gorgeous to resist! I LOVE the fog. I have some more of these, but they need a bit more work so I'm gonna save them for later.
I'm gonna try to post more here so keep checking out my stuff! comments are appreciated and helpful so keep 'em coming!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

connie said...

Very Cool. I love these. Keep up the good work. :-)

Mitch Elder said...

Stephanie,

These look wonderful. Just for fun, try this with a couple of them. Take the top one and try and push the saturation of the red barn so that it really pops against the monochrome background. You may have to colorize it to keep it from getting pixelated. Same thing with the bottom one only there, I'd work on the yellow line down the middle of the road. Good eye. Keep posting.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites